Tuesday, April 30, 2013

chapter 1 The best secrets are the most twisted

HELLO BABEZ 

new story <333333333 im so happy i hope u guys like it it took me forever to think of what to write about but i think this would be a good story ymkn this story ma t3jb el kil aw etha fe shay et7soon inappropriate feha just tell me and ill change it and guys plz i want feedback u dont know how much it makes my dad when i see ur comments it wont take more then 20 seconds plz comment anyways mabi a6awil 3laikom enjoy 
_______________________________________________

i ran and i ran till my heels broke "this cant be happening" a little voice in my head kept repeating "2 weeks ago i was having the time of my life in LA and now im a runaway yes u read it right a runaway my phone interrupted my thoughts shit why did i take this with me

before we get back to the story let me introduce myself im dana im 17 years old turning 18 in 3 months i would usually be happy about it but not anymore im short im about 5ft 2 i have really light brown hair and brown eyes my parents are both kuwaiti but sadly they got divorce when i was only 2 and my dad took me to the US to live with him w my mom stayed in kuwait my dad wouldnt let me visit her and he wouldnt let her visit me all we had was skype she was the most beautiful woman in the whole world no beautiful was an insult to her that how pretty she was anyways back to the story

phone call

dad: DANA REDII EL BAIT EL 7EEN 

me: im not coming back im going to live with mom 

and i closed the phone in his face 

as smart as i am i actually grabbed my passport w laptop w phone and wifi with me before i left the house what kind of runaway am i LOL im guessing a really bad one

i sat down on an empty chair and opened my laptop and signed into skype and made a call to my mommy

skype call 

me: hi "tears made their way down my face" 

mom: 7abeebti what have you done ? 

me: mom im not ganna get married to 40 yr old man just because dad wants a better job 

mom: mama dana just go back home to ur dad 

me: im coming to kuwait 

mom: dana la2 

me: well im coming if u dont want me to come then i just wont live with u 

mom: 5ala9 ok ill buy u a ticket right now 

me: i already did my flight leaves at 6 am 

mom: ill come pick you up from the airport ok? 

me: ok bye 

and i slammed my laptop shut 

i made my way to the closest shop that  i can find i bought pink hair dye and went to the bathroom

after i was done my hair looked like this 
i thought it would like better but oh well ill just have to dye it again some other time i was wearing this
but the shorts were a little longer anyways i got a ride to the airport and a few hours later i was on the plane i just kept listening to music the whole way i couldnt sleep because i was so happy im ganna finally see her and before i knew it i fell asleep someone was poking me and i hate it when people do that i opened my eyes ready to yell them i saw a little kid crying

me: 7abeebii shfeek?

little boy: abii omar :"( "he started crying"

me: la tabchii 7abeebi el7een endawir 3laih "and i picked him up" i kept walking but we couldnt find omar so i decided to go back to my seat maybe omar would come look for his brother

on our way bk

little boy: ka ka omar and he started calling his name " the guy turned around and walked to us"

omar: 3ziz enta wain knt tadrii cham 9arlii adawer 3laik

3ziz: omar asf bs knt ga3d adawr mama

omar: 5ala9 ok emsh "and he just walked away no thank u no nthin how rude"

3ziz: "came bk running and hugged me" mashkoora

me: uw 7abeebii "and i kissed his cheek"

i went back to my seat the plane was going to land in about 30 min as soon as it landed and opened the doors i was almost running out when i got to where the people were standing i tried to search for her face but i couldnt find it

then omar walked up to me

omar: hi mashkoora 3la elyoom

me: no problem

omar: edawreen 3la mno?

me: omii

omar: yalla 3yal ana a5leech my family is waiting

me: ok bye

i waited for about 40 min and then i saw her walk in with a few people i was running as fast as i can and hugged her

mom; dana 7abeebtii

me: mommy i love u " i started crying"



3 comments:

  1. 3ajeeeeb, I think it will be an amazing story<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allaaaah, you have a new story tawni adree love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovinngg the new story <3! I just read the old story today oo 5alastaa! Your a talented writer <3!!
    -L

    ReplyDelete