Thursday, April 11, 2013

chapter 21

HELLO BABEZ 
you guys dont know how much your support means to me i love u guys so much <3 this is ganna be an extra long post enjoy
_____________________________

me: yes

mom: yes ur ganna marry him? *she said with the biggest smile*

me: yes mama

*3bdullas pov*

mom: wldi 7abeebii enta tadrii i only want the best for you 9a7?

me: ee adri

mom: enta 9ij et7bha?

me: mo bs a7bha yma ana amout feeha

mom: 3yal do whatever makes u happy *she gave me a hug*

me: yma a7bich

the next morning omii dashat 3lii my room with the biggest smile

me: shda3wa yma wanseena m3ach?

mom: 7abeebi om mariam dagat ams

me: shagalat?

mom: started crying w etyabib

me: yma galat ee?

mom: ee galat ee

madryy shasawii mn el far7a tana7t

*mariams pov*

weeks passed and it was time for my melcha and then after 2 weeks will be my wedding im so happy
i started getting ready
my dress
shoes 
my hair and make up 

and then before i knew it i was sitting with him eb his room waiting for them to tell us to come down it was really awkward like it was the first time we see each other 

him: you look beautiful 

me: thanks u look handsome urself 

him: *he laughed*

my heart just melted i couldnt help myself i hugged him 

him: marioomtii u ok? 

me: yeah im fine 

him: 7abeebti if u dont wanna do this ill understand i dont want to force u to do something u dont want to do 

me: ofc i wanna do this i love u 

him: *he smiled* good i was hoping u say that 

they called as down and ppl i dont even know started taking pictures with us and after a long long time we finally left 

him: wain tabeen etroo7en 

me: el bait 

him: afa laish 

me: lol abi abadil 

him: lol enzain 

w9lna el bait 

me: mra7 tanzil

him: la2 ill wait for u here 

me: la2 enzil 3la shan u help me choose what to wear 

him: *smiled* enshala 

we made our way to my room chan ansdi7 3al frash 

me: yalla choose smthin 

him: el nas egoolon please 

me: please 7abeebii 

him: lol ok shno enti ma 3ndich shay 6weel 

me: lol embala 

he chose this 

w i just let my hair be curly we had the most romantic dinner i keep loving him more and more each day 
days passed nothing special happened 

*day before my wedding* 

me: 3bood please ta3al *crying*

him: baby shfeech *in a sleepy voice* 

me: 3boodii please ta3al 

him: enzain el7een aye 7ayatii just stop crying 

10 min later he got here and came into my room he looked so sleepy it was cute 

me: i hugged him and cried 

he carried me w laid me down on the bed w he laid down next to me 

him: baby shfeech 

me: 5ayfa w i cant sleep 

him: *he started laughing* u made me come here in the middle of the night cz u cant sleep walla a7bich and he kissed my cheek 

we started staring at each other and our lips kept getting closer until they met and it was the best feeling ever we both fell asleep in each others arms i woke up and he wasnt there i checked my phone he said he had to leave so i would have time to get ready i looked at the clock and i was so late re7t el salon ebser3a 


my hair
make up 

dress and shoes 
as soon as i walked into the room i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him

4 comments:

  1. Amazinnggg post love it so much, Thankyou for posting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your story so much, thanks for posting, please post soon:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please posst :(!!!

    ReplyDelete