Saturday, May 18, 2013

chapter 2

HELLO BABEZ 
enjoy the post
____________

mom: 7ayati please don't cry tra ra7 abchi m3ach

me: ok

mom: hatha ur cousin jassim w hathi e5ta rawan

me: hi

them: hi

we got home nothing interesting happened so lets just skip to the next day

i was the only one awake it was 4 am so i wouldn't blame them for not waking up i waited for 2 hours doing nothing but staring at my phone

mom entered my room: halla 7abeebtii mta gmtii

me: at 4

mom: gomii badlii bnroo7 el shalaih so u meet the rest of the family

me: ok i will
i wore this


my hair and shoes







we got to the shalaih and everyone was surprised to see me some ppl gave me dirty looks and some were really nice to me 

grandma: dana 7abeebti roo7i g3di m3a el bnat

me: ohma wainhom? 

grandma: ga3deen 3al b7ar 

i walked out and saw them they were laughing and having fun as soon as i sat with them they gave me dirty looks 

me: hi im dana

them: they laughed got up and left

i was sitting alone till they called us in for lunch 

me: yma meta bnroo7 el bait 

mom: entii btnameen ehni for a few days 

me: la2 yma mabi 

mom: dana 5ala9 3aib bs namii elyoom 

me: fine 

the day was so boring nobody talked to me i was sitting on the beach alone i felt unwanted i started regretting coming to Kuwait maybe i should've just married that guy it was night so i went to sleep 
i had to share a room with the girls and i could hear them talking about me i dont get why they hated me so much 

as usual i got up at 3 and decided to take a walk i wore this 
  i walked for hours but then i felt like someone was following me so i tried to get back to the shalaih as fast as possible the footsteps kept getting closer and i kept running and running until i stopped to catch my breath and i felt a hand on my mouth 

me: *screaming* 

him: try to scream one more time and ill make sure u never see ur family 

i started crying 

he slowly kissed my neck over and over again until another guy came

guy2: yalla 5alha lets go 

guy1: la2 i want her 

guy2: are u sure this is the girl were ganna take? 

guy1: yes 

he slowly turned me around and i saw his face he was really cute but i wanted to go home he removed his hand from my mouth and fixed my hair 

guy1: ana esmi omar w hatha 3li w enti shsmich 

me: i could barely talk but finally i said dana 

omar: a7b esm dana enzain dana 7abeebtii entii lazim etyeen m3ana shway ok? "he kept getting closer to my lips" 

me: no i just want to go back home 

omar: mra7 en6wl shway w enrdich 

me: please mabi "i was crying alot" 

omar: "he kept wiping my tears away" 5ala9 dano he picked me up and started walking 

me: omar please i wanna go home 

he ignored me and kept walking he stopped when we reached a black car he put me down and looked into my eyes 

omar: you will be safe with me i promise "he kissed my lips gently"

3 comments:

  1. Waaay 3ajeeb elpost bas wai3 sheno hayha 3omar mal box lool :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takser elkha6er dana btw thanks for posting love youu;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post please I really loved it please plesse

    ReplyDelete