Saturday, April 6, 2013

chapter 19

HELLO BABEZ
it feels like just yesterday i started this story and you guys are amazing whenever i have a bad day i know i can just read your comments and everything will be ok again anyways i dont want to keep you waiting 
enjoy
_________________________
me: na3am mno?

mom: well fe thnayna yayeen y56boonich bs u have the choice to choose between them or if u wanna see them both

me: mno?

mom: khaled alx w 3bdulla alx

me: yma madry i have to think

mom: well ana glt 7ag om khaled ena fe wa7id already 5a6ebha bs ehya galat 5ak etshoofa ymkn she will change her mind about the other guy

me: ok

mom: 3abdulla w his mom ra7 eyoon after 3 days bacher ro7i buy a dress

me: ok

*i got a txt from 3bdulla*

i hope u say yes

i closed my phone and went to sleep

on the next day i woke up changed into this
and i opened my phone wla i had 15 miss calls mn khaled w 20 mn 3bdulla 

i called khaled bk 

*phone call*
me: alo

khaled: maryam enti wainich tadreen cham mra dagait 3laich ive been worried sick 

me: im fine dont worry 

khaled: maryam omich kalemetich 

me: ee 

khaled: so what do u say 

me: i have to think about it bye khaled 

i went shopping and found the perfect dress and shoes and i knew exactly how i wanted my hair everything was perfect 

it was finally the day that 3bdulla and his mom are ganna come i havent talked to him ever since i found out ena 5a6abni my mom kept telling me i should get ready so i did 

my dress
shoes
hair 
makeup 

i heard the doorbell and it was like my heart stopped after what seemed like forever they finally told me to come down as i walking down the stairs i almost fell but thank god no body saw that

me: elsalam

mom: halla 7abeebti

om 3bdulla: hathi mariam walla jameela

me: *i turned so red* mashkoora

mom: t3li g3dii 7abeebti

they kept asking me questions and after 30 min

om 3abdulla: shraykom agool 7ag 3bdulla edish

mom: ee 5al edish

his mom went to get him and my mom told me as soon as he sits down i should bring water tee and juices in my head i was like shda3wa bs i felt so nervous like its the first time i see him

3bdulla: elsalam halla 5alti shloonich

mom: walla tamam 7abeebi tfathal

3bdulla: mariam shloonich?

me: tamam el7mdella *and i got up to bring the juice and served it to them*

mom: agool om 3abdulla 5al en5alhom ebroo7im

om 3abdulla: ee walla 5al ng3d bl 7ade'3a el jaw 7ilo

as they got up i begged my mom with my eyes but she just walked away 3bdulla sat next to me

3bdulla: hi

me: hi

3bdulla: mariam adri enich ra7 etgoolen enich ma tabeeni bs ya mariam ana a7bich w mabi '3airich *his eyes started tearing*

me: *i held his hand and rested my head on his chest* promise no matter what i choose to do nothing will change between us *i looked up to see tears escaping his eyes*

3bdulla: even though it will hurt to just be ur friend i promise nothing will change between us

me: *its the first time i see him this sad i kissed his cheek and just hugged him we stayed like that for what seemed like a few min*

we heard the door open so we sat up straight

om 3bdulla: yalla 3bdulla namshii

mom: la 5alkom

om 3bdulla: walla el sa3a 11 lazm namshii enshala next time

in my head u was thinking me and 3bdulla were hugging for almost an hour but it went by so fast 3bdulla got up and smiled and just like that they left

mom: ha mariam do u say yes?

me: ..

6 comments: