Monday, May 27, 2013

chapter 3

HELLO BABEZ
shloonkom? i hope u guys like this post remember ur comments make my day 
____________

i gently pushed him away

omar: shfeech?

me: plz let me go home i wont tell anyone

omar: i cant

next thing i know i was in the car and then in a room

me: omar

him: halla 7ayatii

me: where am i?

him: my house this is ur room

it was a beautiful room but something about omar worried me

me: omar when will i get to go home? cant i at least call my mom?

him: ok bs ur mom whats her number

me: ********

he called and gave me the phone

me: alo yma? 

mom: dano enti wainich 

me: im sorry i had to leave ill be back soon 

mom: u cant just leave without telling anyone 

me: im fine mom 

mom: im ganna have to leave kuwait bacher i have work to do when u come back stay with ur grandmother or cousins 

me: ok i love u mom

mom: me 2 bye 

and she closed it 

i gave him back the phone 

he saw how sad i looked

him: im ganna go buy some clothes stay with 3li ok?

me: ok

3li: tadreen enti wayed 7ilwa?

i just looked at him i was so scared he kept getting closer to me he started kissing my lips i pushed him away and slapped him really hard i could see anger in his eyes he pined me to the wall and i knew then that something bad is ganna happen

omar: nsait my wallet
and then he saw 3li u could see fire coming out of his eyes he pulled 3li away and started punching him so hard blood was everywhere i held omars hand

me: omar plz stop

omar: he held both my hands did he do anything to u? did he hurt u?

me: im fine lets just go plz

we got into a car

him: ull have to change ur clothes and ur hair ill drop u off at a mall but ill be following u so dont do anything stupid

me: ok

he dropped me off and i could feel his eyes following my every move i dont know y i didnt try to run away or anything i changed into this
and cut my hair like this
and then he took me back to some beach house i was sitting on the beach and he came and sat next to me he was playing with my hair

him: ull be mine forever and he hugged me

months went by and i was scared to admit it but i was inlove with him



1 comment:

  1. Heeeey tra we misss yoouuu when will you poostt ??

    ReplyDelete