Tuesday, July 16, 2013

chapter 4

HELLO BABEZ 

did u miss me? cz i know i missed u <3 i wasnt ganna post in the summer bs shasawii i miss writing and i would really love it if you guys give me feedback i might just post more if u do :$ u know what to do http://www.ask.fm/mariamalx 

enjoy <3

_______________

its been months since i was gone and my mom wasnt even looking for me yet omar has been acting really weird madry shfee kl ma eshofnii 3aina edm3 elmohim i got out of bed did my usual routine and wore this

and i went to the beach to sit with omar he held my hand and slowly kissed them 

me: omar r u ok?

him: mariam i cant do this anymore 3li is ganna take u back home to ur family 

me: bs omar i wanna stay with u 

him: bs ana ma abeech ma a7bich fehmii *as he said that his tears were running down his face* 

me: *i hugged him* omar dont do this 

him: *he pushed me away* 3LII TA3AL E5TH'HA 

3li took me home without saying a word i got of the car and went outside the house 

mom: dana enti wain knti?

me: 3nd my friend 

mom: ok 

3 years went by i cant believe that he just left like that i went back to us to study but every year i go back to the beach house hoping to see his face again to ask him y he left but he was nvr there 

it was my first day of a new semester at uni w 7adi makan lee 5ilg so i wore this 
w my hair was just messy as usual 
i walked into class without even looking at anyone i just sat down and started drawing its weird how every time i want to draw i end up drawing him the class finished and i didnt even know when it started lol it was time for my next class the professor was taking role 

him: *he was calling alot of names but my heart stopped at one name* omar alx 

*no it cant be ofc its not dana ur being stupid* 

omar: here *as soon as i heard that voice i knew it was him i turned around and there he was his face didnt change a bit* 

him: dana alx 

me: here *as soon as i said that omar looked at me he was as shocked as i was i smiled he just turned away like he didnt see me* 

after class i quickly took my stuff and ran after omar 

me: omar 

him: *with tears in his eyes* dana 5aleni ebroo7i 

me: plz i just want to know y 

some girl: omar 7abeebii 

him: halla 7ayatii, lulwa hathi dana w dana hathi lulwa zojtii 

me:......



1 comment: